Increase your word power.
- A good vocabulary is an asset. If the speakers have limited vocabulary then they will adhere to repetition.
- Naturally using the same words several times bores the listener.
- Also keep your vocabulary reasonably simple.
- Avoid the following phrases, which are usually repeated. You see, OK, You follow, you know what I mean, I see, Yes yes and much more.
- Use the alternative words. Say for example,
(1)Rural area: mufussil, countryside, region far away from cities and towns.
(2)Best: Finest, super, excellent, grand.
While concluding a speech use good and soft vocabulary. Avoid telling,
- “The time given to me is very less. Otherwise I would have explained the subject in detail”
- "Even I don’t have time to give – brief summary of the main points.”