Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
It's Real Just Try It By Clicking On The Add Given Above.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
One of the most excellent mechanisms in our world is our mind Even our modern science is unable to describe or define the whole of our mind, they all are defined many perspectives of our mind but not yet, as a total of it, or as a whole of our mind. They all reached to some extent, beyond a point they are unable to go and define the total. Because the mind is such, to understand or to define, It is because no one is properly taped the potentiality of our mind, not only that, if one need to understand the mind, he/she has to use their mind, and hence this understanding itself is limited, and if, really one want to know means, one has to go beyond one step forward or higher than one’s own mind, so that you can see your mind from outside as a outsider, that may lead you to focus and understand your mind completely. If, one realized all the truth about one’s own mind, and then only at least he or she is able to explain a bit or whole about it. We, so called Homo sapiens reached or trying to reach everywhere, the moon, the mars and trying to reach many other far away planets in the cosmos and to some extent we are capable of reaching the far and beyond, But as far as our own mind is concerned, it is still seems to be untouched or unreachable to the whole. So that motivates us to study more about our own mind. With this inspiration We need to study more and more about our mind, it is very much indeed of our today’s world, once we properly understood our own potentiality of our own mind, than what ever we study or learn will have more quality and meaning in it, and whatever we do with that understanding will pulsate with our life energy. We have to touch and reach or taping the overall capacity of our own mind. Then the individual realization will come latter on, but the study or the more study about our mind in all perspectives is urgently needed. Let it be - psychological, philosophical, and spiritual, sceintifical, social, historical, cultural, religious, let it be anything, each and every aspects is, as important as the mind is concerned.
Friday, November 21, 2008
JUST EXPLORE YOU WITHIN.
'SOONER OR LATTER IT WILL LEAD YOU REALISE YOUR OWN-SELF.'
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Can u find the B (there are 2B's)? DON'T skip or your wish wont come true...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
An excellent manager taps into talents and resources in order to support and bring out the best in others. An outstanding manager evokes possibility in others.
Creativity is what separates competence from excellence. Creativity is the spark that propels projects forward and that captures peoples' attention. Creativity is the ingredient that pulls the different pieces together into a cohesive whole, adding zest and appeal in the process.
The context and structure we work within always have a set of parameters, limitations and guidelines. A stellar manager knows how to work within the structure and not let the structure impinge upon the process or the project. Know the structure intimately, so as to guide others to effectively work within the given parameters. Do this to expand beyond the boundaries.
Intuition is the capacity of knowing without the use of rational processes; it's the cornerstone of emotional intelligence. People with keen insight are often able to sense what others are feeling and thinking; consequently, they're able to respond perfectly to another through their *deeper understanding. * The stronger one's intuition, the stronger manager one will be.
A thorough knowledge base is essential. The knowledge base must be so ingrained and integrated into their being that they become *transparent, * focusing on the employee and what s/he needs to learn, versus focusing on the knowledge base. The excellent manager lives from a knowledge base, without having to draw attention to it.
A manager is committed to the success of the project and of all team members. S/he holds the vision for the collective team and moves the team closer to the end result. It's the manager's commitment that pulls the team forward during trying times.
6. Being Human
Employees value leaders who are human and who don't hide behind their authority. The best leaders are those who aren't afraid to be themselves. Managers who respect and connect with others on a human level inspire great loyalty.
Flexibility and versatility are valuable qualities in a manager. Beneath the flexibility and versatility is an ability to be both non-reactive and not attached to how things have to be. Versatility implies an openness this openness allows the leader to quickly *change on a dime* when necessary. Flexibility and versatility are the pathways to speedy responsiveness.
A stellar manager doesn't just produce outstanding results; s/he has fun in the process! Lightness doesn't impede results but rather, helps to move the team forward. Lightness complements the seriousness of the task at hand as well as the resolve of the team, therefore contributing to strong team results and retention.
9. Discipline/ Focus
Discipline is the ability to choose and live from what one pays attention to. Discipline as 'self-mastery' can be exhilarating! Role model the ability to live from your intention consistently and you'll role model an important leadership quality.
10. Big Picture, Small Actions
Excellent managers see the big picture concurrent with managing the details. Small actions lead to the big picture; the excellent manager is skillful at doing both: think big while also paying attention to the details.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
COMMUNICATION IS JUST AN ART.
A SMALL COMMA IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. ONE CAN NOT IGNORE IT.THE EXPRESSIONS ARE VARY AS PER THE INDIVIDUALS.EACH INDIVIDUAL AMONG US IS UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN WAY,THEIR VIEW,ATTITUDE,VISION ARE DIFFERENT FROM ONE ANOTHER.WHEN ONE FAILS IN COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER, WHAT HE/SHE REALLY NEED TO CONVEY TO THE OTHER PERSON NEED TO FIT HIMSELF/HERSELF INTO THE ART OF COMMUNICATION.
THE ART OF COMMUNICATION IS HOW TO 'KISS'.
(NOTE:- KISS- Keep It Simple and Short )
Friday, November 7, 2008
- Psychology of Wealth Creation
- Financial Intelligence.
- Introduction to Share Market.
- Know how? On line share trading with ‘ODIN’ Software.
- Technical Analysis for Cash and F&O Segments.
WORKSHOPS FOR THE GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS ARE:-
- Psychology of Change
- NLP –Training
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
- Yoga Training and Therapy For Chronic Ailments
- Meditation – ‘The Art of Being Blissful’
- Introduction to Kundalini Energy
- Spiritual Counseling
- Advance Yoga Camp / Retreats for the Seekers
- Soft Skills Training
- The Art of Communication / Essence of Communication
- ' IRM ' (Inner Resource Management)
- Personality Development
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Effective Goal Settings
And so on.
- Absolute Education
- From Self-Development to National Development
- Super Learning / Learning Skills
- Memory Skills
- How to Overcome Exam Fears?
- Personality Development
- Stress Management
- Yoga Training (Asanas,Pranayama,Meditation and Other Essential Teachings)
And so on.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
· Business is made up of ambiguous victories and nebulous defeats.Claim them all as victories.
· Keep track of what you do; someone is sure to ask.
· Be comfortable around managers, or learn to fake it.
· Never bring your boss a problem without some solution.
· You are getting paid to think, not to whine.
· Long hours don't mean anything; results count, not effort.
· Write down ideas; they get lost, like good pens.
· Always arrive at work 30 minutes before your boss.
· Help other people network for jobs. You never know when your turn will come.
· Don't take days off sick-unless you are.
· Assume no one can/will keep a secret.
· Know when you do your best-morning, night, under pressure, relaxed; schedule and prioritize your work accordingly.
· Treat everyone who works in the organization with respect and dignity, whether it be the cleaner or the managing director. Don't ever be patronizing.
· Never appear stressed in front of a client, a customer or your boss. Take a deep breath and ask yourself: In the course of human events, how important is this?
· If you get the entrepreneurial urge, visit someone who has his own business. It may cure you.
· Acknowledging someone else's contribution will repay you doubly.
· Career planning is an oxymoron. The most exciting opportunities tend to be unplanned.
· Always choose to do what you'll remember ten years from now.
· The size of your office is not as important as the size of your pay cheque.
· Understand what finished work looks like and deliver your work only when it is finished.
· The person who spends all of his or her time is not hard-working; he or she is boring.
· Know how to write business letters-including thank-you notes as well as proposals.
· Never confuse a memo with reality. Most memos from the top are political fantasy..
· Eliminate guilt. Don't fiddle expenses, taxes or benefits, and don't cheat colleagues.
· Reorganizations mean that someone will lose his or her job.Get on the committee that will make the recommendations.
· Job security does not exist. Always have an answer to the question, "What would I do if I lost my job tomorrow?"
· Go to the company Christmas party. But Don't get drunk at the company party.
· Avoid working at weekends. Work longer during the week if you have to.
· The most successful people in business are interesting.
· Sometimes you'll be on a winning streak and everything will click; take maximum advantage. When the opposite is true, hold steady and wait it out.
· Never in your life say, "It's not my job."
· Be loyal to your career, your interests and yourself.
· Understand the skills and abilities that set you apart. Use them whenever you have an opportunity.
· People remember the end of the project. As they say in boxing,