Did you Know?
1. What programming language is GOOGLE developed in ?
Google is written in Asynchronous java-script and XML, or its acronym Ajax.
2. What is the expansion of YAHOO?
Yet Another Hierarchy of Officious Oracle .
3. What is the expansion of ADIDAS ?
ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sports
4. Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
Satellite Television Asian Region
5. What is expansion of "ICICI?
" Industrial credit and Investments Corporation of India
6. What does "baker's dozen" signify?
A baker's dozen consists of 13 items - 1 more than the items in a normal dozen
7. The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot - India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?That match was abandoned after people heard the news of Indira Gandhi being killed
8. Who is the only man to have written the National Anthems for two different countries?
Rabindranath Tagore who wrote national anthem for two different countries one is our 's National anthem and another one is for Bangladesh- (Amar Sonar* *Bangla)
9. From what four word expression does the word `goodbye` derive?
Goodbye comes from the ex-pression: 'god be with you'
10. How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is none other Mother Teresa
11. Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th than India?
12. Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007 ?
Because 007 is the ISD code for Russia (or the USSR , as it was known during the cold war)
13. Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match ?
14. Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned from international cricket and later represented Zimbabwe ?
15. The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln
16. Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by only
one country(other than Vatican)?
Lesotho surrounded from all sides by South Africa
17. Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?
The keys to investing in equity - *'I bought this scrip last week and it is down. Should I sell?' * *'The markets are trading at a peak. Is it right to invest now?' * *'I want to make max...
5 years ago